Friday, December 3, 2010

paisley blind

when you are used to being so busy, you only have a few hours to sleep, you don't know how to relax and have quiet time . . .
I always feel like if I'm sitting, I'm wasting my time. I know I annoy my family and my darling boy with my constant need to do something. I don't know how to chill . . . which is silly, really because I enjoy doing lots of different things, I have lots of interests, they just all cost money to do, which isn't great.
What do you like to do to relax?
I vibrate, on a high level :)

. . . aaaahhhhh. I like to blog, lets be honest.












what I'm wearing

paisley blouse - thrifted
jeans - RE:Jeans at Woolworths
lattice pumps - Mr Price
turquoise Semi-precious stone ring - Market, Wynberg

I am LOVING my turquoise stone rings! These stones are such a great colour against my skin and look amazing with all my other jewelry, gold and silver.

and the shirt.
I found it at my trusty thrift store :) Big, poofy bell sleeves. Paisley pattern, orangy purple colouring. Rouged A-Line style, baby doll. Lacing detail on the sleeve edge. Just awesome. Well made, vintage-styled swing top.

2 comments:

  1. I think the inability to relax is a family trait... x

    Gorgeous outfit, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I got that from your mom ;)
    x ah, I'm missing you guys so much.
    Thank you for reading meee x
    love j x

    ReplyDelete

commenting is sharing the love ♥